Location: Reichshoffen, France
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
As a major contributor to railway development in France and with more than 250 years of history in this field, the Alstom Reichshoffen site is today Center of Excellence for the design and the manufacturing of regional trains. The site works with more than 230 suppliers in Alsace, generating more than 700 indirect jobs and employing directly more than 800 people.
In our Engineering Department (160 people), we are looking for a new Bid Technical Manager (M/F).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage Tender Engineering activities by delivering all technical documentation, with the adequate level of quality, in respect of global target cost, tender budget and planning
- To identify technical gaps with reference library / reference solution / past projects and produces the bid documentation in accordance with Platform and metiers requirements
- To identify technical risks, and ensures they are covered by dedicated action plan agreed by Platform and Metiers
- To manage the interfaces with Tender core team and ensures Engineering internal interfaces.
- To collect and prepare all necessary data to build Rolling Stock and Components Engineering commitment, and challenges contributors to improve it. Gets the validation of Bid Technical Director and Bid Manager on those data recorded in the Engineering assumption pack.
You have a technical background with 10+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of train (product architecture, operation and performances), maintenance and customer care activities
You have a good understanding of Tender process and key players role with a strong Engineering Costing knowledge and a design to cost approach.
You are open minded and hav a good capability to challenge ideas and usages
You are able to work under very tight time schedule
You are known for your communication skills with a fluent level in English and French mandatory.
In this position you may manage a team up to 10 persons.
This position is a permanent one, located in Reichshoffen, France.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: IT Manager, Information Technology, Manager, Technology, Management