Facility Manager/Office Manager
Page Personnel Belgium
A super nice opportunity in an international law firm ! You will be responsible for the smooth running of the offices in order to facilitate the life of the lawyers and partners
My client is a well-known international law firm located in the centre of Brussels. The offices are accessible by public transport !
- Reception staff (daily supervision of our reception staff): You will be responsible for the daily supervision of the reception/welcome desk.
- Facilities (back office) staff : You will coordinate the daily working of your dept. including incoming/outgoing mail, stationary stock/orders, helpdesk inbox, technical requests/projects, archiving.
- Property management (supervision of our building & security): You will be in direct contact with the property manager and the technical account managers of the building. He/she needs to ensure that the quality of the service levels remain high. Monthly meetings for monitoring the standards are needed.(General housekeeping of the building)
- Cleaning services (supervision of daily cleaning services)
- Equipment - infrastructure - furniture (facilitate repairs, contact suppliers)
- Travel service supervision: You will be responsible for checking the services supplied by the travel agency. He monitors the standards and asks feedback from internal users.
- Vending services & catering solutions:You will be responsible to monitor the vending services provided by Selecta, Mastervending, Brita, Senza Tea.
- Supplier governance - checks/quality/procurement/approve invoices:You will manage/monitor all suppliers and tries to look for ways to improve services provided for internal/external clients.
- Spendconnect contract dbase owner: Keep up to date our dbase (contracts, expiry dates, renewals)
- Work closely with our Antwerp office, giving the necessary support
- Helping to organize events: Teambuilding, summer event, New Year event, drinks, dinners etc.
- Biweekly team meeting: Once every two weeks, team meeting in order to evaluate work, events, issues, holidays,…
- Induction: Preparing the arrival of newcomers: Make sure the desk, badge, business cards are ready for new joiners. Give a presentation (induction) to the new joiners. Manage the seating plans and keep them up to date.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min2/3 years of Experiences
- Communication (Oral, Electronic, Written, Telephone
- Languages : trilingual (EN/FR) DU is a plus !
- Commitment /Attitude to work
- Uses initiative
- Displays flexibility to ensure excellent service
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Takes responsibility for work and actions of the Facilities team
- Responds to instruction in a positive manner.
- A very attractive salary in line with your experience
- An interim contract with a view to employment
- A great working environment
À propos de la société
Page Personnel Belgium
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We’re proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession – our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
As an employer looking to hire, or a candidate looking for an opportunity, Page Personnel offers you a team of specialist consultants who know your sector inside out and can meet your goals within tight timelines.
We specialise in the following disciplines: Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services - Human Resources – Insurance - Procurement & Supply Chain - Sales Administration - Sales & Marketing - Secretarial & Business Support
Together with Michael Page, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, Page Personnel is part of PageGroup. We’re confident our expertise and time-sensitive solutions will help you meet your recruitment or job search goals. Get in touch to find out more.