are Forward You - a pioneering provider of unit-linked life insurance, IT and financial services. Our work is changing the way people plan their financial future. And with over 450,000 satisfied customers around the world, this change has already begun, starting with a Munich-based family business. A special feature that makes us fast, agile and innovative. Because Forward is not just part of our name, it's part of our DNA, which is embodied by each and every one of our 500 employees who work at 14 different locations worldwide, almost 100 of them in Munich.
Become a part of our Corporate Family as a
In-house Lawyer (m/f/d) at FWU AG Luxembourg BranchYou …
- have a Master's degree in Law or equivalent (preferably from a French speaking University)
- ideally have held similar roles in the Insurance industry in Luxembourg (ideally Life Insurance)
- have a sound knowledge and understanding of the French/Belgian market and laws, but are also familiar with the Luxembourgish framework
- are absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- have a positive attitude, are dynamic, detail-oriented and well organised, with an ability to work effectively and multitasking, rigorous, autonomous
- are relying on getting things done and used to respecting tight deadline
- are fluent in French (mother tongue preferred) and have strong oral and written communication skills in English. German would only be considered an asset.
- have a sound judgement
- have an agile and open mindset, and the willingness to contribute to the development and success of the company
If you also have good communication skills, personal responsibility, team spirit and willingness to learn,...then the following tasks await you with us:
- Management of the claims (standard + major), i.e. analysis of the file from the French/Belgian market, instructions to the lawyer, follow-up of the proceedings and/or the settlements.
- Bring assistance to the BO regarding legal operational questions, issuing internal notices or emails.
- As a DPO, oversee the correct application of the laws and regulations on Data Protection and be responsible for the implementation of these laws and regulations into the daily operations of the organization.
- Changing/enhancing dedicated process according to new regulations (for instance death cases, revaluation of death capital, ...).
- Ensure the updating and adjustment of all the products.
- Ensure a legal watch.
- Get any official notice/letter from the authorities linked to our market (ACPR, CAA, ACA, consumer association, ...) and prepare further process to the top management (strategy, letters, ...).
- Manage the preparation of the annual statements with the BO.
- Bring assistance regarding the drafting of contractual documents (status of PERP and MADELIN association, convention de distribution with distributors).
- Participate in the drafting of new ATL products (GTC, application form, policy document) and the dedicated SIC/VIS forms.
As In-house lawyer (m/f/d) you will become an indispensable employee of FWU AG Luxembourg Branch
we can achieve our common goals. We offer you the opportunity to use your strengths and take responsibility, the chance to use your skills in an international environment. We support your personal and professional development, offer perspectives and individual career paths. In addition to an attractive remuneration and a wide range of social benefits, we attach great importance to regulated working hours and the compatibility of work and private life.
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please send your Curriculum Vitae to the HR Department, Victoria Ginsbach, HR Business Partner (FLL), by clicking the Apply