Senior Data Engineer (M/F) (H/F)
atHome Group S.à r.l.
atHomeGroup is composed of 3 businesses and 80 people working together to make people life choices easier and stress free. Since 2001, atHome is the well known N°1 real estate portal in Luxembourg, which has developed and extended its activities in March 2018 through the acquisition of Luxauto, an automotive website, and atHomeFinance, a mortgage brokerage company.
People in our company are welcoming and truly care for each other. We are looking for someone who will join a committed team in line with our values : “Own it” “Inspire excellence” “Challenge it” “Integrity and caring” “Constructive” and “Consumers first”.
We are currently looking for a :
Senior Data Engineer (M/F)
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying data pipelines solutions
- Maintaining and improving our search engines capabilities
- Enhancing our data model in order to sustain future products developments
- Collaborating with our frontend and backend developers in the architecting phases
- Supporting production systems to ensure sustainability
- Developing solution matching with high quality standards
- Documenting structure, process and design of all implemented solutions
- Contributing to the company data strategy
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role
- We speak French and English, you should know at least one of both
- Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented and rigorous
- Experience working in Iterative development environment including Jira Software
Solid programming skills in backend development
- Python – Flask, Django or equivalent
- RESTful API
- SQL and NoSQL databases - MySQL, MongoDB or equivalent
Hands-on experience in search and data pipelines
- Search and analytics engine – ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Task queuing – Celery or equivalent
- Message queuing – RabbitMQ or equivalent
- Data governance
- Data lake and data warehouse
- ELT and ETL process
- Integration middleware solutions
Knowledges about the following technologies
- Amazon Web Services
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Versioning with Git
What we offer
- A team of more than 15 tech people highly motivated
- A competitive landscape involving powerful and trendy technologies
- A collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- A mature and still growing company
- Events during the year for celebrating our success
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Salary package including a fixed salary, a bonus, meal vouchers and a health insurance.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we invite you to send us your application by clicking the Apply button. Your application will be treated confidentially.