Page Personnel Belgium
As a Training officer you are give the IT training to all the employees, new comers, lawyers, support team mainly for the Brussels office.
Independant international law firm located in the south of Brussels.
- Detect and analyze end-user training needs
- Deliver courses with referenced materials for lawyers and staff (for starters, on general ICT skills, on new upgraded tools)
- Develop expertise on key software for the business, particularly but not exclusively the MS Office suite and related software such as a document management or compare software.
- Monitoring & reporting on training passport or other programs
- Close collaboration with the team based in the Dutch office
- Co--maintenance and development of training portal.
- Design and development of communication materials
- Design and development of e-learning and instructional videos.
- Review and processing of Telco subscriptions and invoices
Profiel van kandidaat
What we are looking for:
- You already have some experience in HR, administration and even better, as a training officer or teacher for example
- Excellent command of Dutch and English and good command of French
- Attention to accuracy and passionate about ICT would be nice
- Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities
- Client minded & proactive
- Good communication skills
- Experience in typical lawyer software (Work10, PdfDocs, Litera Compare, Intapp) would be a strong advantage
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, numerous team activities.
À propos de la société
Page Personnel Belgium
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We’re proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession – our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
As an employer looking to hire, or a candidate looking for an opportunity, Page Personnel offers you a team of specialist consultants who know your sector inside out and can meet your goals within tight timelines.
We specialise in the following disciplines: Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services - Human Resources – Insurance - Procurement & Supply Chain - Sales Administration - Sales & Marketing - Secretarial & Business Support
Together with Michael Page, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, Page Personnel is part of PageGroup. We’re confident our expertise and time-sensitive solutions will help you meet your recruitment or job search goals. Get in touch to find out more.